Job description Posted 08 August 2019
Procurement Analyst: Data Modelling, Buying, Procurement, Cost Modelling
- Manage a portfolio of goods and services that required by GSK stakeholders.
- Create, execute and manage relatively simple sourcing and supply strategies that deliver, business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation.
- Support more complex strategy creation, execution and management at regional level, where required, under the supervision and direction of global commodity leaders and managers
- Must have experience in Data Modelling and Cost Data Modelling
- Procurement experience is essential
- Experience in logistics would be beneficial
Additional information about the process