GSK House, Brentford
6 Month Contract
Serves as an expert adviser, primary consultant, and spokesperson on intelligence analysis for respective country (CHINA)
• Directs and conducts the most complex analysis of multi-source intelligence evaluating feasibility, relative value, and risk associated with various courses of action
• Serves as an expert intelligence analyst and technical authority on China for executive leadership.
• Provide analytic assessments, develop intelligence work products research of open/closed source databases, and develop position papers and briefings as necessary for dissemination to management and other stakeholders.
• Advise on technical solutions to minimize risk to data assets in China (network design, use of encryption)
• Strong knowledge and experience in cyber espionage, global operations and executive travel to China.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.