Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
- Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
- Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
We require a Programme Professional to provide strategic thought leadership into the development and implementation of the Enterprise’s Data Governance Strategy programme.
- Provide strategic thought leadership to define, improve and execute the data governance vision, mission, strategy and charter.
- Take accountability for ensuring compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies.
- Forge strong business and stakeholder partnerships to ensure widespread adoption of the data governance strategy across the enterprise.
- Align tactical initiatives to the data governance strategy across projects and programs.
Skills and Role Requirements
- Experience with Data Governance and Data Quality Solutions, e.g., ASG, Collibra, Ataccama, IDQ, DataFlux, Reltio
- Effective Communication: Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- Team and customer-service oriented, flexible and adaptable with proven ability to solve problems in a collaborative and timely manner
- Ability to build strong partnerships with stakeholders with strong influencing and negotiation skills
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?