Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
- Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
- Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
Background On The Role
The Serialisation Programme (Fingerprint) is one of the largest compliance projects in GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and impacts 70% of the company’s global pharmaceutical sales. Since it’s inception in 2012 the Programme has developed the serialisation standard for GSK and has been managing the delivery of serialisation capability.
The purpose of this role is to identify the impact of programme changes across GSK and develop a change management plan with stakeholders to ensure there is appropriate awareness, alignment and timely communication of changes.Secondly, this role will support the internal programme ensuring effective communication is prepared using an appropriate medium based on the importance, complexity and timeliness required.
- Manages the business change management plan for the programme, mapping out all transformation activities at each stage of the programme
- Coordinates change analysis activity to identify the impact on roles and organisational changes
- Responsible for assessing the impact of major business changes (e.g. launch dates) across GSK and identification of any gaps in the deployment/stakeholder engagement plans to ensure effective embedding of the new ways of working/processes.
- Manages the Communication and Stakeholder Management Plan to ensure compelling, consistent, and timely communication of key messages.
- Accountable for the strategic and tactical communications.
- Developing the strategy but also preparation, alignment and release of communication.
- Accountable for the stakeholder map, engagement and communication plans including standard templates and decision trees on the most effective methodology to communicate the change.
- Develop strategic programme plans with key messages and deployment plans.
- Lead programme meetings with agendas, content and facilitation.
- Supporting the development of presentations, taking complex information and condensing it into a concise communication/presentation.
- The candidate understanding of the current GSK model and ways of work coupled with a high degree of serialisation knowledge, business process and change management capabilities.
- Educated to degree level - Advanced degree in business, communications or change management.
- Considerable experience in change management with a high degree of strategic communication and change management engagement within a large organisation.
- Manages and influences GSK cross-functional stakeholders across multiple business units to align to process and future states.
- Strong communication capability and effectiveness in taking complex ideas and simplifying them for different levels of the organisation.
- Communication mental agility to understand all facets of opportunities is critical to perform this role.
- In-depth knowledge of change management principles and strong communication.
- Highly proficient use of MS Powerpoint, MS project and MS excel applications
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?