GSK require a candidate who will be reporting to the Global Director, Commercial Ops & Strategy. The Respiratory Operations Director supports the effective working of the Global Respiratory TherapyArea and the development of Global Respiratory TA strategies by:
- Leading operations support for the coordination, tracking, monitoring of activities and deliverables for the TA
- Leading integration of input, data, pending actions and deliverables across Global Medicine commercialisation
- Leaders/Teams, Medical teams, Platform partners, Finance, GMS, R&D Portfolio Management and LOCs.
• Leads the development and implementation of Global Respiratory TA business performance metrics
(commercial and medical) to translate the Respiratory TA business strategy into deliverables that can be
measured and managed by the LT
• Leads the tracking and monitoring of Global Respiratory TA calendar, activities, action plans and deliverables
and ensures complete and timely preparation of Respiratory TA materials for governance or key business
• Supports Global Director of Operations & Strategy in the development of Global Respiratory TA business
strategy, objectives, business plan and responsible for coordinating with Finance, Platforms, Medical and R&D
• Secretary to assigned Respiratory meetings and accountable for coordination of agendas, actions, decisions,
• Leads the coordination of logistics, materials, information with R&D Portfolio Management, Medical, Finance,
Supply Chain partners and TA LOCs
• Embeds consistent and compliant ways of working within Global Respiratory TA across Medicine teams and
Early Assets team for core business processes
• Collaborate with relevant Global Operations Directors to compile Global Respiratory TA performance metrics,
dashboards, calendars, actions, decisions required in preparation for and following up from Global Respiratory
TA Leadership Team meetings, decisions and actions
• Lead the training, compliance and governance requirements for Global Respiratory TA and act as the point
person for the TA for audits, ensuring key content is provided, findings shared, and appropriate process
• Project manages assigned strategic change and process improvements to ensure that they are well
implemented and embedded within Respiratory TA. May be accountable for a more complex plans within the
• Drives continuous business improvement across the Respiratory TA, for example by leading After Action
Reviews or acts as role model for Effective Team Working/ADP principles, able to coach matrix team members in use.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?