As the ViiV Global Reporting and Governance Analyst, you will support the commercial ambition of ViiV Healthcare by delivering robust, high quality Reporting & Governance fulfilling all internal and external requirements
You will support the Reporting and Governance Director for ViiV Healthcare with the running of financial activities, focused on actuals, for the ViiV segment to a high level of quality, fulfilling all external and internal reporting requirements on time and in full.
• You will prepare meaningful analysis and explanation of results through comprehensive and accurate financial reporting and discussion with key internal stakeholder groups, including Financial Services, Trading Partner Finance, Corporate Finance, and Regional Finance.
• You will also prepare RMCB (Risk Management Compliance Board) and other compliance activities for ViiV, including SOX controls ownership, and support cash and working capital management for the Group.
• You will provide finance partnering support to HQ functions (including HR, Finance, Legal, Office of CEO, Global Advocacy, Communications and Government Affairs) as well as supporting the actuals and budgeting process for Global Commercial Strategy.
• Degree & fully qualified accountant.
• Previous financial reporting and analysis experience
• Understanding of financial reporting and governance requirements
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate and influence across the organization.
• Organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to balance conflicting priorities.
The above basic qualifications along with any in depth understanding of GSK/ViiV systems and processes.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?