GSK require a Finance Project Manager who has experience working within a transformational project. The candidate must be qualified to Finance Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) . The PM will be working in the FS Enterprise Projects (EP) team, reporting to the Regional EP Lead, during the planning and implementing phase of the Transformation programme.
Basic Qualifications and Experience
• Finance Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Project Management experience
• Experience in Finance Transformation Projects
• Excellent Computer Skills including Excel Word and PowerPoint
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• Basic qualifications met and:
• 3 years + post qualification experience
• Formal project qualifications e.g. PRINCE2 / Agile
• Multi Country Project Experience
• Experience working with Cross Functional Teams
• Facilitating planning exercises / workshops
• Provide key stakeholder updates
• Ownership of Transition Plans
• Ensuring Transition activities are executed on time
• Tracking, monitoring and reporting on key milestones
• Manage the end to end project.
• Act as the common face to the markets
• Manage key in-market stakeholders from a governance, objectives and FS expectations point of view
• Ensure that all risks/issues are addressed via a robust governance and stakeholder management point of view
• Work closely with the Solution Design teams and Central PMO
• Manage the overall transition & milestones as per the Tollgate methodology
• Ensure that the Operation Leads’ expectations and objectives are met as the key recipients of the service
• Act as the single point of contact between the Enterprise Project team and Operations teams
Role Description and Competencies
Mobility and Travel will be required.
Flexible working hours will be required as necessary for the project.
• Proactively drive programme
• Demonstrate drive and resilience
• Ability to prioritise multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity and apply project management skills
• Ability to make clear recommendations and drive change requirements
• Ability to distil and communicate important information.
• Ability to inspire confidence in dealings with stakeholders, and handle highly sensitive information.
• Questioning & Challenging
• Being Enterprise Minded
• Driving Partnership
• Strong Team Building– including working with colleagues
• Maintain and promote GSK values
• Strong verbal and written English language skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to bridge communications gap between finance and non-finance
• Problem solving
The role will be based out of GSK House and Stockley Park as required.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?