GSK require a Junior Project Manager who will be reporting to the Enterprise Projects Lead and working with Project teams globally, manage and support the delivery of Transformation projects globally.
Basic Qualifications and Experience
• Project Management experience
• Experience in Finance Transformation / Change Projects
• Excellent Computer Skills including Excel Word and PowerPoint
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• Accountancy qualifications (full / part qualified)
• Experience working with Cross Functional teams
• Support the Enterprise Project Lead to manage the portfolio of Transformation projects globally
• Track, monitor and report on key milestones
• Manage and update central PMO reports / change requests as required
• Manage the RAID log and keeping it up to date
• Update the RAID log via regular follow up with owners
• Support weekly Projects Steerco meetings
• Work with the Change and Communications team to support projects as required
• Custodian of the central Project management methodologies – keep them up to date
• Manage the Team site documents and keep them up to date
• Support key meetings and workshops as required
• Proactive, enthusiastic and passionate
• Demonstrate drive and resilience
• Strong verbal and written English language skills
• Able to communicate clearly and succinctly
• Ability to prioritise multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity and apply project management skills
• Ability to distil and communicate important information.
• Ability to inspire confidence in dealings with stakeholders, and handle highly sensitive information.
• Questioning & challenging
• Driving Partnership
• Strong Team Building– including working with colleagues
• Maintain and promote GSK values
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to bridge communications gap between finance and non-finance
• Problem solving
The role will be based out of GSK House but may sometimes involve working out of other GSK locations as required.
Mobility and Travel - minimum.
Flexible working hours will be required as necessary for the project.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:https://www.youtube.com/user/gskvision/
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?