Job description Posted 18 July 2019
- Will be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- The position involves microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final products as well as environmental monitoring of the site.
- Will be responsible for the maintenance, culture, speciation and enumeration of microorganisms, and will also support the regulatory area, QA audits and inspections (MCA/FDA).
- Preference for a graduate in microbiology, with experience in isolation and speciation techniques.
- Good aseptic techniques are required.
- Also GLP knowledge and an understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms would be useful.
- Physical monitoring of areas Aseptic techniques Working to GMP
Additional information about the process
2 stage interview process - Telephone screening then Face to Face interview after shortlisting