This role provides the opportunity to get hands-on experience from working in a global sustainability team, GSK’s Environmental Sustainability Centre of Excellence, and supporting the roll out of GSK’s Sustainability Strategy across the wider business. The role is based in GSK’s headquarters in Brentford (West London).
Job tasks could include:
- Internal and external engagement on GSK’s environmental sustainability commitment
- Support GSK’s project to reduce usage of plastics
- Support GSK’s scope 3 project which would include collecting environmental data from key suppliers
- Calculating carbon footprints and identifying opportunities for reduction throughout GSK’s value chain
- Supporting our supply chain sustainability collaborations to decrease environmental impact across GSK’s supply chain.
- Conducting water impact assessments and identifying areas for improvement.
- Supporting GSK’s activities to meet ambitious waste targets
- Supporting the process of identifying and mitigating risks in the supply chain, including high risk materials and development of sustainable procurement policies.
- Actual deliverables / projects depend on requirements and priorities throughout the placement.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!