Project Manager - Serialisation
Provide overall project leadership, management and delivery of the Fingerprint GMS Serialisation programme goals & objectives with a specific focus on planning, resourcing, timescales & quality all within the funding parameters set by the Fingerprint GMS Serialisation programme.
- Take a lead on scoping, planning, budgeting & execution of project(s) following the the Fingerprint GMS Serialisation programme disciplines.
- Responsible for managing senior stakeholders in the business & in the Fingerprint GMS Serialisation programme to deliver on objectives & direction for the project(s).
- Ensure effective sponsorship for the Fingerprint GMS Serialisation project(s) is established with project governance & controls throughout.
- Manage highly matrix teams across workstreams engaging with key subject matter experts to deliver on expectations & scope.
- Responsible for ensuring business ownership at critical stages of the project.
- Ensure stakeholder buy in for the scope of the project and agreement of project plans, key milestones and funding needs.
- Be the point of escalation for senior management in the business and key stakeholders in the programme or project.
- Direct activities across the workstreams and market(s) to ensure project progresses to schedule; ensuring adequate core resources are made available to support the project and in line with funding.
- Responsible for leading & inspiring teams under intense pressure & timescales on a day to day basis to deliver on milestones & deliverables.
- Responsible for regular project reporting, project wall management, senior stakeholder reporting, risk & issue management, planning & controls & budget reporting.
- Ensure adherence to all quality & compliance requirements as dictated by Good Commercial or Manufacturing Practices (GxP) within the Pharma industry.
- Responsible for maintaining a focus on the end point delivery, the milestones to be adhered to, thedisciplines of project management, the continued focus on stakeholder management & the projection of a can do attitude & energy that builds and provides pace & confidence.
- To operate with a continuous improvement & inquisitive mindset with a view to simplifying processes & ways of working.
- Ability to manages project budget in the range £5-10m
- Project management experience (5 years+) with a minimum of 2 full lifecycle projects.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional project teams across a wide range of technical, functional & business disciplines
- To be able to maintain high professionalism, discipline & performance, not being afraid to address conflict situations & to hold people to account for their deliverables & commitments.
- Manage a project plan of 6-12 month duration.
- Ability to manage people across different geographic locations, time zones and cultures.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid track record in setting and managing customer expectations with strong teamwork ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Skill in identifying and prioritising workload, looking ahead & anticipating problems.
- Ability to conceptualise creative solutions, articulate them, and gain buy-in from senior managers.
- Demonstrates proper disciplined use of project management techniques & skills to ensure delivery to time, quality & budget.
- Ability to keep a high performing team delivering to their best whilst maintaining high energy & resilience & positivity when under pressure & stress.
- Ability to operate across boundaries and influence others.
- To be able to operate independently & have good judgement when to seek guidance & support.
- To have an ability to empathise with the teams but also motivate & encourage in a constructive & collaborative way.
- Ability to think and operate strategically but focussed on day to day delivery with an eye & view to the enterprise as well as the needs of the project.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?