To deliver high quality, standardised HR interventions across a range of HR activities in order to enable senior leaders and their teams to deliver the business strategy and add maximum value to the business.
Member of an in-country or in-business HR services group and works with other areas of HR to deliver effective HR solutions.
• Support managers in the delivery of key standardized HR activities and coaching and development of line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working.
• Respond to complex queries from managers and employees referred from elsewhere including Service Hubs
• Involvement in design of initiatives developed by the HR Centres of Excellence, HRBLs and HR Services and key delivery channel implementation phase for either directly or in partnership, including building local HR capability e.g. ITM, Performance System
• Drive standardisation and improvement across and within business units in order to standardize, simplify and continuously improve HR service delivery and promote principles of driving work to the appropriate level (including self services) in the evolving HR organization
• Understand the HR Risk environment, identify and mitigate potential HR risks and support managers to create a positive employee environment.
• As aligned with in country scope and in context of the current employment environment, resolve ER/IR issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues and enhance performance.
• Deliver cultural change projects, site changes, workforce restructuring, including; outsourcing, in sourcing and off shoring, in line with the HR agenda defined by the HRBL.
• Facilitate interventions focused on team development and promotes global leadership, learning and coaching programs and resources.
• Be the champion and lead the way in implementing the Customer Experience Model
Minimum Level of experience required
• Demonstrated experience delivering HR solutions within demanding operational contexts, i.e. resourcing, performance management, change management, consultation and reward issues, across a range of functions and job types.
• Experience working in an integrated way with the businesses’ agendas. Able to show insight and good judgement within business teams to deliver sound decisions and solutions.
• Demonstrates a good track record of translating business objectives into HR solutions through appropriately setting the direction, objectives, targets and metrics. Able to take responsibility to deliver against demanding projects or initiatives and meets criteria of time, cost, quality and performance.
• Experience participating and influencing HR teams in order to raise standards within the function and improve the collective profile of HR within the business.
• Has a depth of experience in one field of HR, e.g. ER, IR, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR operational implementation systems and processes, organisational development or design. Has clearly demonstrated a capacity to add value through the application of this capability across businesses.
• Medium to large scale and complex transformational change
• Exposure to issues involved in working in a culturally and geographically diverse business.
• Exposure to working in a highly complex organization with a matrix structure and with multiple lines of authority leveraging influence within a complex network of stakeholders.
• Solid experience in multi country change and multi business change
• Experience and understanding across the HR model which may include; partnering with CoE on new services offerings, experience in HR Hub
• Leadership role in driving HR standardization initiatives taking into account the end to end process and customer experience
• Wilingness to work outside their own sphere of experience
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!