The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence defines, delivers and enhances a broad range of SAP based BI reporting including:
• Excel based global standard reporting delivered through Analysis for Office (AO)
• SAP based self-serve reporting delivered through Lumira and other SAP tools
• Ad hoc analytical reporting delivered through Excel & Power BI
The GR CoE Analyst roles support diverse teams including Commercial above country, Corporate Planning and GSK Support groups (including FS, R&D and PSC). The analyst is the operations delivery owner for these teams, supported by team leaders (Segment level account ownership) and Genpact (tasked with building and refreshing reports to agreed schedule). The analyst is accountable for coaching Genpact team members to deliver timely, accurate reporting and insightful ad hoc analysis.
The Analyst will have a deep understanding of GSK processes (Actuals and Plan/Forecast) and reporting landscape (Bison/CERPS), and therefore be empowered to guide and support their business group in meeting reporting requirements. They will also capture and feedback enhancement opportunities for self-serve BI reporting to the technical delivery side of the GR CoE team, driving wider user value and global standards.
• Custodian of GR CoE standard reports delivered on a timely and accurate basis to business customer groups (supported by dedicated Genpact analysts)
• Support analytics and insight by drawing on GSK process and landscape expertise to capture and present data to meet requirements and drive decision making, and guiding business stakeholders to self-serve reporting and analytics tools.
• Identify opportunities to enhance and streamline reporting (both Excel and self-serve)
• Proactive problem-solving with ability to recommend alternative reporting solutions.
• Creating Business Solutions – identify opportunities for process improvement and reporting enhancement alongside other GR CoE team members and wider GSK Finance teams.
• Adhere to tight governance around any new or existing reporting requirements.
• Adaptable communication – Ability to communicate effectively to ensure active engagement with remote stakeholders and team members.
• Encourage trusted and transparent relationships to create an effective and positive working environment.
• Advanced Excel and other Microsoft Office skills
• Experience of SAP BI or similar systems
• Analytical tools like Lumira, Power BI
• Advanced numeracy, accuracy & excellent attention to detail
• Working knowledge of financial & management accounting
• Ease with connecting tools and technologies like Skype, Website, Workplace, Mailbox, Webex.
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• Ability to listen and fully understand business requirements and articulate potential reporting solutions.
• Ability to coach business groups to maximise benefit from GR CoE reporting tools
• Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
• Effective decision-making skills to add value in line with team priorities.
• Proactive, curious and insatiable desire to seek novel solutions to improve GR CoE reportingMinimum level of experience required:
Part Qualified or Finalist Accounting Qualification
(ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Advanced numeracy, accuracy and excellent attention to detail
• Advanced Excel
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of financial and management accounting
• Strong analytical skills and experience
• Proven ability to work under pressure against tight and changing deadlines by prioritising work and delivering through effective delegation
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!