Support our rapidly growing and evolving digital content, platform development, ad-tech and devices / health tech initiatives for GSK Consumer Health Brands. The attorney will negotiate and provide legal guidance on strategic digital and data relationships, and partner with their business clients to develop, market, and distribute cutting-edge products and services worldwide.
Digital Marketing & eCommerce experience gained within Consumer / Healthcare is essential in order to be considered for the role.
The attorney will:
· Support senior executive business leaders as lead counsel on strategic digital deals
· Structure, draft and negotiate commercial agreements such as distribution, licensing, marketing, e-commerce and technology agreements
· Counsel the business team on a range of intellectual property, consumer law, technology, digital media, privacy, and regulatory matters, and provide day-to-day advice
· Resolve issues that arise in existing commercial relationships
This position is based in the UK and some travel may be required.
· Law degree and membership in law society / equivalent is required
· Minimum of 10 full years of transactional attorney experience, to include a mix of a top national or international law firm and strong in-house digital marketing/e-commerce experience
· In-house experience required
· Ability to work independently while also contributing successfully to cross-functional teams
· Strong business partner skills, strong client management and relationship development
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
· Strong communication, analytical and computer skills
· Sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!