Shift pattern x 2 - (07.00 - 14.30 and 14.15 to 22.00)
The Packaging Engineer will be responsible for delivering engineering support (Mechanical and / or Electrical) to maximise equipment availability (through planned / corrective maintenance and continuous improvement activities), while ensuring compliance with all Quality & EHS requirements to production or support equipment in OVS.
• Completion of Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance (Breakdowns & Problem Solving) and Line Changeovers to support production requirements
• Support for Packaging, Manufacturing or Facilities equipment as defined by role or team
• Completion or Mechanical and / or Electrical activities based on training, formal competency assessment and approval for defined activities
• Ensuring full compliance with EHS & Quality requirements in any activities completed
• Continuously identify & implement Engineering improvements (equipment or ways of working) that deliver benefit to OVS and support site objectives
• Completion of any relevant Technical or Compliance training to ensure current with requirements of role (eg 17th Edition IEE for Electrical roles)
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!