Are you looking for an EHS Advisor role or aspire to be one?
Do you want a role which will allow you to contribute positively to not only your community but the world?
Come and join us! Together we can serve the patients around the world to do more, feel better and live longer!
Who are we?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium, and China.
The main responsibility
EHS Advisor is to provide advice on all aspects of the environment, health, safety, fire, risk management, and loss prevention and also provide the liaison with off-site health, safety, and environmental specialists when required. Following are key areas of delivery:
-Monitoring and reporting key EHS targets and Blue Chip projects
- Providing EHS advice to operations personnel for routine and non-routine activities
- Maintain a hazard reporting system
- Provide advice or lead investigations, generation of CAPAs and subsequent implementation
- Ensure management is kept advised on the latest legislative and corporate requirements on EHS.
- Ensure potential health hazards and control measures in relation to exposure or any hazardous agents, e.g. hazardous substances or noise is managed
- Report critical hazards and incidents to the site management for immediate action.
- Ensure adequate plans are developed, maintained and tested to deal with a health, safety or environmental emergency.
- Maintain a site audit program to monitor compliance with EHS standards
- Record and analyse EHS statistics to enable the data to be used to monitor performance and as a basis for improvement.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.