As the Senior FICO Consultant – Op Finance you will have solid SAP FICO configuration experience and be an expert in either;SAP Product Costing: CO-PC-PCP, CO-PC-OBJand/orSAP Financials: FI-GL, FI-AA and Controlling: CO-CCA, PCA. You will be able to demonstrate a breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end inventory valuation process, acquired through multiple hands-on roles in global SAP implementations. Experience on Material Ledger with Actual costing is highly desirable (CO-PC-ACT-ML, CO-PC-ACT-ML-AVR)
- SAP Product Costing: CO-PC-PCP, CO-PC-OBJ and/or SAP Financials: FI-GL, FI-AA and Controlling: CO-CCA, PCA
- Experience of end-to-end market/site implementation project life-cycles .
- Experience in roll-out of a global template (configuration, testing, data migration, cutover, ELS)
- Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area and demonstrated ability to understand Finance Processes
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Capable of working effectively in large, complex cross functional teams, capable of building relationships across different stakeholders and functional groups
- Solution oriented and problem solving. Dynamic, flexible, team player and result driven
- Available to travel up to 50%
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience in a regulated environment
- SAP Certification
- Experience in inventory valuation and profit calculation related intercompany processes, consolidation, standard costing and transfer pricing
- Experience on Material Ledger with Actual costing is preferred (CO-PC-ACT-ML, CO-PC-ACT-ML-AVR)
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!