Digital HR Lead: (Data, HR, Agile)
- Broad range of HR experiences. A mix of several of the following: HR Generalist, Reward, Recruitment, Change Management, Process Improvement
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with Jira/Trello is beneficial
- Experienc working with Data in a Digital space, it owuld also be beneficial to have worked on Digital Data Transformation projets
What types of work would the HR Digital lead do?:
- Work with GSK’s Digital and Data Analytics teams to implement a Digital job family, trial innovative approaches to Reward, trial innovative approaches to Recruitment, create and implement an Employer Value Proposition for Digital Talent, embedding Digital and Data Analytics capability frameworks.
- Support the DDA Workstream Leads and Value Strikes Lead with Org Design.
- Manage the portfolio of job descriptions, proactively creating new JD’s and adding to Digital Job Family Framework, as we look to build out new digital capabilities such as Product Management and Data Analytics.
- Introduce Talent management processes to DDA Job Family
- Support any experiments linked to the IFTF Five Forces e.g. creation of Liquid Organisation with Tony Wood in R&D
- General HR Support and advice to DDA Workstreams/ Value Strikes – supporting any experiments to speed up general HR Service ops support.
- Support Lead/HRBL for Digital with key digital initiates sponsored by KAT
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
1 stage interview process - Face to Face interview after shortlisting