• The Global Process Owner (GPO) R2R team have a series of initiatives underway to make the record to report processes in GSK easier, reduce risk and improve cost to serve
• One of these initiatives is to improve the Intercompany invoicing process (for non-stock charges) by utilising a third party tool called Cadency under the project umbrella of Catalyst.
• The scope of the project reaches all of the businesses in GSK and across all our markets, so a Global roll out.
• One of the key attributes to success of the project is ensuring we collect and verify to be users in the system labelled Preparers and Approvers based on established Principles
• We are moving from a Wave 1 Pilot to Wave 2 BPO Scope and then to W3 Global
• Using established rules and process identify the preparers & approvers across Wave 2 and Global Wave.
• Develop a robust mechanism for capturing relevant data on these users and verification steps – Excel model has been established for Wave
• Work with Business Implementation Leads and Points of Contact to identify relevant contact persons
• Request and manage data for preparers & approvers with sign off from authorised people including FD’s & FC’s to ensure compliance controls are supported
• Ensure the data integrity is correct to prevent any data load issues into Cadency
• Work with support team to ensure service catalogue is established for ongoing joiners and leavers
• Provide instructions to Cadency Support team for any controls, provisioning , leavers processes.
• Work with support team to load data – new users & Dynamic Approval Routing into Cadency
• Monitor user base being established in Project against existing users versus new users validate against License numbers purchased.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
1 stage interview process - Face to Face interview after shortlisting