Process Director: (P2P, O2C, Data, SAP)
Job PurposeProcess Mining will be a source of competitive advantage that enables fast paced data-driven decisions, empowering GSK to identify process inefficiencies; reducing time to collect and analyse data; identifying knowledge and training gaps and opportunities for automation or technical improvements.
With a Global remit and across key business processes, the Process Mining Director will be the business product owner where they will direct and lead the ongoing Celonis roadmap and oversee the core development team of Celonis.As the business product owner the Process Mining Director will be accountable to ensure governance, ways of working, visibility and consistency of approach has been established and embeddedwithin the business. It is essential that stakeholder relationships and communication channels are leveraged to ensure that Celonis becomes understood, embedded and demonstrates ongoing value to the business.
- Expert level understanding of end to end business processes – especially in the areas of finance, order to cash and procure to pay
- Strategic view on how data and analytics enables decision making.
- Experience leading business analysis
- Previous experience leading operations teams highly desirable.
- Strong value realization skills, understanding the financial implications of a project ideally understanding and practical experience with Agile Methodology.
- Experience with advanced analytics, using analytics tools, or coaching business users through interpretation of data.
- Change Management expertise.
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong business partnering skills
- Celonis experience would be beneficial
- Someone who has implemented a Process Mining tool is beneficial
- Partner with Tech Director to ensure a viable solution is built and maintained that aligns to the Roadmap and defined Business needs.
- Proactively drive process mining effectiveness & efficiency through relevant KPIs (lead and lag), as well as tracking the conversion of actions to value delivered.
- To provide day to day direction to the core development team and to drive priortisaition/forcus areas
- Defines a consistent approach across Global Process Owners and Global ERP Competency Centre to drive for commonality on cross-functional analysis, insights and recommendations to drive and support global improvement plans.
- Establishes and embeds the ongoing governance model to ensure visibility of changes / customisations and clear roles and responsibilities around actions across all process areas
- Partners with Cash Analytics Director to align initiatives with business strategy, guiding priorities from an enterprise-wide perspective.
- Communicates cross-functional analysis, insights and recommendations to the business leadership to drive and support global improvement plans.
- Ensures the indirect teams ( GPO’s and Competency Centre) have the right tools and internal relationships to succeed in their roles.
- Networks externally to seek innovation in Process Mining and showcases GSK in this area.
- Leads Change Control boards and Celonis Steering Group as well as the overall GSK Celonis Scorecard and key metrics
Why is level of experience required
- This individual will lead GSK’s strategy of why Process Mining will be a source of competitive advantage that enables process-driven decisions to unlock cash, revenue and profit, across the global business.
- Provides leadership across the global business in Process Mining, working across the matrix of functions, Business Units & geographic areas to ensure delivery to the total business Target
- Needs to establish and embed a clear ongoing governance structure to ensure the model is fit for purpose ongoing
- Strong business partnering skills are required to ensure the business needs are understood and solutions being provides are delivering towards these needs
- The Celonis project is high profile and has breadth across most GSK functions, gravitas and sensitivity are required to drive the agenda
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
2 stage interview processs - Telephone screen followedwith a Face to Face