QlikView Developer: (QlikView, QlikeSense, SQL, HR)
The role is to help design, develop and maintain a suite (currently about 12) of Qlikview dashboards that display various forms of HR data for various customers across GSK, including new Dashboard design and development. The critical requirements therefore are:
- Deep understanding and experience of dashboard design and development using Qlik (Qlikview is essential, Qliksense would be a bonus)
- Deep understanding and experience of database management and administration (SQL experience is highly desired)
- Ability to consult with various types of stakeholders to scope requirements and translate these into effective dashboard designs (End User experience)
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise work across multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
- Having experience with QlikSense is prefferable along with Power BI.
- Must have a good understanding of UI
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
2 stage interview processs - Telephone screen followedwith a Face to Face