Job description Posted 02 November 2018
- This role is responsible for tracking and reporting progress of initiatives that fall under the Making Finance Better banner.
- To support the Making Finance Better lead as they define the outcomes and shape the programme of work over the months ahead.
- During the programme the support will also be responsible for ensuring the transparency of the initiatives and working to the wider Finance Transformation ways of working.
- Update workstream status, plans and project logs to ensure leadership can assess the health of the different initiatives.
- Work with PMO to agree templates and timelines that fit into the wider Finance Transformation and ensure timely approvals of the phase outputs
- Define and agree detailed deployment plans with markets in scope relevant delivery teams
- Work with the Delivery lead to identify interdependencies to resolve, prioritise and escalate issues/risks where required
- Coordinate any work with the Change management, Comms and HR
- Ad hoc admin as it relates to the successful daily running of the program.
Additional information about the process