Job description Posted 02 November 2018
- This role has end-to-end accountability for the successful delivery and deployment of the multiple market waves as they transition to the new operating model – managing schedule / plans; scope, resources and cost for each of the transitions.
- Accountability for successfully deploying the Operating model for the markets in scope without disruption to GSK operations.
- Ensuring that all GSK business and IT functions; and 3rd party activities and objectives are completed to schedule, budget and quality to ensure effective business readiness for adopting the new model which includes new processes, accountabilities, and ways of working.
- During deployment the role is dedicated to driving the delivery working with the European Delivery Lead, the Solution Lead and the Respective team leads in the solution, working closely with the regional team for the in-scope departments.
- Undertake end-to-end accountability for the organisations in scope – managing for the: schedule / plans; scope, resources, risks, issues and critical success factors.
- Accountable for delivery of individual Wave scope and plans - managing these to completion in the agreed plan to agreed quality standards
- Responsible for managing timely and quality deliverables/outputs from the relevant phases including: Pre Due Diligence, Due Diligence, Knowledge Transfer planning, Knowledge Transfer, Go live, Stabilisation and Adoption and any other team delivering to the Wave plan
- Liaise with the Solution Lead and Design Authority to prioritise the legal, fiscal and business critical requirements, and ensure that the solution build delivers against the agreed requirements
- Work with PMO, Market, Template Governance, Design Authority and the Template Review Board to confirm and manage the scope and budget for the Wave and ensure timely approvals of the phase outputs
- Define and agree detailed deployment plans with markets in scope relevant delivery teams
- Manage and monitor the Wave deployment performance, progress against milestones, and appropriateness and quality of work, and where necessary, take corrective action
- Work with the Deployment Co-ordinator to ensure effective delivery of the Wave across the in-scope markets, providing leadership, direction, support and guidance to resolve, prioritise and escalate issues/risks where required
- Manage and work with the Change management, Comms and HR to effectively support the markets in getting ready for adoption of the business change.
- Feed lessons learnt into the central programme to drive continuous improvement culture across the Wave lifecycle to ensure the deployment methodology becomes more repeatable and efficient over time
- Provide overall oversight of all design, build, test, cutover, training, business readiness and deployment activity for a Wave
Additional information about the process
1 day a week flexibility of working from home.
CV's will be shortlisted Wednesday 7th November at 2PM.