GSK 's Pharm Supply group has a need for new\updated Labware ELN Templates to support Pharm sites adoption of LES (Lab Execution System). The templates will support the execution of experiments for release, in process and stability testing.
LabWare ELN Template Developer
The Programmer Analyst/Developer will work with Pharm Supply SMEs to get questions answered, provide technical guidance, identify and resolve functional template technical programming issues as part of the template development process. The position is not expected to become involved in development or administration of the LabWare LES application, but they will be asked to assess how changes in LabWare LES architecture and configuration can impact Pharm experiment template development.
1. Provide technical guidance for the development\updates ELN templates on the Labware LES platform. Supplier personnel will provide and interpret technical design details of LabWare system to support the development of this design to the LabWare ELN platform. The Supplier will assist with the development of new formulation templates.
2. Support the Pharm use of the LabWare LES as required. The Template developer will participate as required by providing technical guidance for, contribution to and review of project requirement specification associated with the configuration of ELN templates. Associated documentation specification will include but not limited to; URS, test script, test cases, template migration packages to the template migration work stream.
Knowledge experience required:
• Analytical Science background
• Experience with complex analytical data structures and coding
Technical experience required:
• Has advanced knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated capacity to learn new computer skills. (e.g., XML).
• Has direct experience in computer programming and has experience that demonstrates the capacity for detailed critical logical/analytical thinking
• Has theoretical and practical knowledge typical of a Bachelor of Science degree and/or a combination of education and experience
Technical experience desirable:
• Trained on LabWare LIMS Basics
• Trained on LabWare Administration
• Demonstrate proficiency in developing LabWare ELN templates.
Interview process: Telephone / Face to Face
CV's will be shortlisted Friday 2nd November
If you are relevant or interested don’t delay, contact me on 0161 924 1416 or email me at email@example.com