Immediate start - 6 months initially
Hybrid role – it will usually be 2 days in the office per week, although that will increase at certain stages of the project. Initial location is Brentford however, from June/July onwards it will move to the new HQ on Tottenham Court Road, Central London.
A great opportunity to join a global company and support the UK payroll operations team. The ideal candidate will be involved with:
- Processing monthly payroll for UK employees using Workday
- Working closely with the payroll provider to ensure all day-to-day activities have been completed
- Ensure compliance with UK tax and social security regulations, statutory filings, and year-end reporting.
- Perform payroll reconciliations, audits, and validations.
- Resolve payroll queries and issues from employees and stakeholders.
- Support payroll projects and initiatives, such as system enhancements, process improvements, and data analysis.
- Adhering to internal policies and procedures
You will be required to support the UK Payroll transformation project with a focus on testing, operational documentation, executing parallel run testing, developing training materials and supporting payroll during the business transition.
You need to have first-hand experience of working on payroll implementation projects and be conversant in project terminology. In particular:
- Experience of participating in end-to-end testing, of writing test scenarios, executing test cases and investigating and resolving defects
- Ability to write clear instructions and documentation to help develop payroll operational instructions (process flows, SOPs, Work Instructions and operational run books)
- Experience of operating payroll to support the running of payroll parallel run test
- Development of operational training materials
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
· At least 5 years of experience in UK payroll, preferably in a multinational environment.
· Knowledge and use of Workday and Workday payroll would be an advantage
· Experience working with a 3rd party payroll provider, such as ADP, Ceridian, or Paycheck.
· Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· Attention to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.