RTSM Project Coordinator
Rate £250p/d via Umbrella / £189p/d PAYE
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc, although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
· Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
· Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
· Provide Project Support to the Project Managers.
· Provide assistance with data management and data input.
· Track project Progress at the portfolio level.
· Author RTSM User Guides.
· Organize study level documentation.
· Support Investigational Clinical Trial Study Medication management post-live using the IRT system.
· Provide assistance with support tickets and issues.
- Work with Project Managers to keep project plans and trackers up to date.
- Monitor Inventory levels across systems and ensure they stay current.
- Provide assistance with data input for study setup and for live studies, e.g. creating users, updating inventory levels, managing sites and site addresses within the system, ensuring users are setup correctly with the right permissions.
- Author user guides for system builds based upon approved templates. Including capturing study specific changes and study specific screen shots.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring Critical, Urgent, High, Medium or low attention following the Help Desk Support Escalation process.
- Follow up with Support Specialists and End Users to ensure full resolution of Inquiries/Issues.
· Admin Support for studies’ / site’s maintenance activities post go-live in accordance with our Help Desk Support SOP and Knowledge Bases.
· Proactively communicate issues to the other members of the RTSM and Supply chain teams.
· Create ad-hoc reports, Study Specific User Manuals, and Knowledge bases request as needed.
· Provide information to investigate Near Misses & Stock-outs to implement process improvements.
· Participate in inspections and regulatory audits, when required.
Qualified individuals should possess a minimum knowledge of the following:
· Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to maintain accurate records and files in accordance with GSK policy, cGMPs, and SOPs
- Proven computing skills & experience with various software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Incident Management systems, etc.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix team
- Detail-oriented and possess the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience in working with customer relations
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good planning and coordination skills
- Problem solving skills