Labour Rights Expert
Immediate start until end of March initially
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc, although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
· Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
· Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
- Development of framework for management of labour rights risk within the Third Party Risk Management Process
- Analysis of current process configured in TPRM and plan for improvements
- Develop a clear due diligence toolkit: including direct supplier capacity building and working directly with BOs and suppliers to help mitigate risks
- Work towards developing a labour rights audit programme
Key Skills Required:
- Expert Knowledge in the area of labour rights & risk management