ASAP until June 2024
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc, although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
· Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
· Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
· Independently completing small projects related to Complementary Worker operations from start to finish, working on improvement initiatives identified within the team (including discovery, planning, stakeholder engagement, work delivery)
· Providing adhoc support to other team members on projects they are running
· Previous experience conducting work independently and with minimal supervision
· Previous exposure to complementary workforce operations or staffing procurement
· Previous experience with Fieldglass would be a big asset