Strategy Project Delivery Lead
Brentford (Remote Working Available)
Within the Global Finance organization, Finance Risks & Controls team is key to determining the level of finance risk which is acceptable to the organization while developing business and operational opportunities. The Finance Risks and Controls team at GSK is a global team with resources based across Europe, APAC and Americas and consists of different teams focused on driving risk-based finance performance (approx. 40 persons).
As part of GSK’s purpose, we unite science, technology and talent to get Ahead of Disease Together. The Finance Risks, Controls team focus on Digital, Data and Analytics will be at the core of its vision for the next years, driving risk-based finance performance with the use of leading technology. This transformation will require project management support to manage the change and deliver on the new vision in the next 3 years.
The Strategy Project Delivery Lead role will be key in building and delivering the new vision across the global Finance Risks and Controls team, building out strategy plans, roadmap, key milestones and ensuring tracking against those plans, supporting the change management, communications and coordination of different project workstreams, as well as driving stakeholder management, reporting, and issue management.
The Strategy Project Delivery Lead will be working closely with the Senior Director and Head of the Finance Risks and Controls function (VP level), as well as work collaboratively with functional leads to report on the progress of plans, ensure regular updates, and successful delivery.
- Key Responsibilities: Develop final vision and strategy plans, including project roadmap, key milestones and timelines for the next 3 years
- Aligning plans, roadmap and key milestones with functional leads in the Finance Risks and Controls organization.
- Ensure project deliverables are of high quality and meet the required standards, and engage across the relevant stakeholders to get those finalized as per the plan
- Work with relevant stakeholders outside the Finance Risks and Controls organization to ensure successful delivery of certain milestones, as needed
- Provide regular project status updates to the Finance Risks and Controls Leadership Team, as well as other senior stakeholders on a regular basis, including progress against milestones, risks and issues
- Manage project delivery risks and issues, ensuring they are identified, tracked, including providing solutions so they are resolved in a timely manner, including managing escalations and agreeing on adequate solutions with the Finance Risks, Controls Leadership Team
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that project objectives, milestones and implementation plans are clearly defined and understood
- Engage and support communications and change management resources as needed to ensure adequate change management across Finance Risks and Controls organization