EHS Advisor – Occupational Hygienist
Until end of 2024
Rate: £18p/h PAYE
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc, although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
· Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
· Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
· Review CEHS process and documents and update where necessary to reflect the current business areas key EHS Map requirements.
· Work with the Plannisware team to ensure the milestone and work packages are up to date for each of the business areas.
· Communicate and work with Project teams and business areas to introduce EHS map, the key requirements, and current gaps
· Act as a key contact whilst EHS Map is embedding into the new business areas, to help support the business, but also to act as a buffer between the business and the request which will be identified as part of the project gap analysis. (R&D reviews and also GSC for existing products)
· Engage with Sustainability to identify and key requirements which could be added to EHS MAP
· Early exposure limit (PECBA) to ensure timely delivery to medicines and vaccines business areas
· Support activities for CEHS / Occupational Toxicology