Senior PMO & Demand Analyst
Brentford (Hybrid Working 2 Days per Week)
£400-£450p/d via Umbrella
This role sits within the ERP Governance Team and will report to the Senior Manager – Governance Operations. The role will support the Senior Manager – Governance Operations with operational Demand & Delivery Governance activities. The Analyst will support the team in ensuring ERP demand/delivery processes are being adhered to and facilitate demand/project delivery governance forums as required. The governance forums could range from Project Risk Boards to senior leadership forums so the analyst must have experience of working with senior stakeholders (VP level). They will work with the junior PMO Analyst to manage the demand tool. The Analyst will ensure data quality/accuracy within the demand tool and tracking the items through to closure.
· ERP Demand Management
· Managing the submission and approval process of ERP demand from the business (Finance, Procurement, Vaccines, Supply Chain, Logistics) via the facilitation/management of the Bi-weekly and Quarterly Project approval Forums and VPP Submission Tool
· Facilitation and management of the Design Authority Board for the Tech Solution Architects
· Run workshops/training sessions to explain demand processes to Business and Tech
· Work closely with Finance to track ERP Demand budgets.
· Produce KPIs trends for senior leadership on demand.
· ERP/SAP Project Governance
· Phase Gate Exit Governance (Facilitation and GO/NO GO recommendations)
· Training/Guidance on Project Risk Management and Project Change Control processes
· Facilitation and management of the Governance forums (Risk Board and CCB)
· Support Projects on creating Risks and Issues
· Metrics reporting
· Tools Knowledge
· Experience of using Power Apps based tools and working with Power BI Dashboards
· Using Excel to create metrics and reports.
· Good Jira knowledge to support Project teams in creating RAID.
· Producing presentations / project packs / status reports in PowerPoint
- 5-10 years’ experience of working in Tech/SAP Programme Project Management Offices (PMO)
- Experience of governing waterfall Projects (in ERP Programmes) especially in the ERP/SAP space (methodology). Knowledge of ERP/SAP processes.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of facilitating/managing senior governance forums e.g., Project status reviews, Demand approval boards, Risk Boards, etc.
- A close eye for detail and able to interpret data into actionable insights.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Proactive and supportive – customer first mindset
- Identifying trends in risks will help to identify and draw attention to potential problems areas.