Role Title: GCM Treasury Project Manager
Duration: 7 months
Location: GSK Brentford/ Tottenham Court (Hybrid)
Rate: £574 per day - Umbrella
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc, although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
· Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
· Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
Role purpose / summary
· The purpose of the role is to project manage, oversee and deliver cash management projects and strategic initiatives on the GCM roadmap.
· Primarily this role will be focused on the North America cash management project, but it is possible it will expand to include other cash management projects over the duration of the contract.
Area of Responsibility
· Project Manage key changes to GSK’s cash management arrangements, working closely with Treasury Ops, Treasury GPO, GFS and other impacted stakeholders.
· Partner closely with GSK Tech, Ops and Banking partners on the testing and deployment of new systems, processes, and technologies.
· Support continuous improvement through the adoption of new technologies and enhancements to systems and processes on key projects.
· Complete cash management documentation associated with all projects, seeking input from Legal and Procurement as required.Oversee the delivery of the Banks and act as an escalation point in the event of any concerns. Address these issues with the bank with appropriate escalation to the Director.
Key Skills/ requirements
· Demonstrable understanding of cash management, systems and processes
· ACT Qualification (preferred) or equivalent financial qualification
· Cash Management in a multinational corporate environment
· Treasury implementations, change management and project management.
· Leadership of a cross functional project
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to manage and work on multiple activities and priorities.
· Good teamwork and communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?