Brentford (Remote Working)
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc, although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
· Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
· Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
The Global HCP/EE Hub Payments Specialist provides a service that is high priority in ensuring that GSK continues to comply with internal and external regulations that encompass payments and reporting requirements of HCPs and EEs. The role will be integral to the improvement of efficiencies in the Global Hubs payment processes and deliver consistent and compliant ways of working.
Key elements of the role:
- Utilising existing systems tools and ways of working to enable effective, consistent and compliant delivery of vendor creation, vendor change, PO creation and payments requested by the HCP/EE Engagement Hub Specialists
Maintaining and enhancing existing process to support the continued business, ensuring that both system and process remain fit for purpose within a changing external and internal environment.
· Defining and implementation of quality monitoring frameworks to assure senior management of the delivery of HCP payment and TOV activities in accordance with internal standards and external regulatory and legal requirements.
2. Support specific core HCP Engagement payment processes for GSK Pharmaceuticals and ViiV Healthcare.
· Maintain specific core HCP/EE payment processes specific to enterprise HCP/EE requirements.
· Maintaining Hub finance policies, SOPS and guidance documents.
· Delivery of operational support services to support specific HCP/EE payments for cross-border and above country sponsored activity.
· Maintain documentation compliance and retention to required standards
Providing tools, templates, systems to enable delivery of process to required standards.
· Assisting in the delivery of level 1 quality framework (checklists) and support of QA audits (level 2-3).
· Collating and monitoring of performance metrics/KPIs.
· Supporting a culture of continuous process improvements through regular end to end process reviews,
· Provide input into the design of appropriate training programmes and materials to support all staff training needs (e.g. e-learning modules, ways of working Navigator pages, process micro-sites, process flows, checklists).
- Support central (internal and outsourced) shared services in the management and delivery of HCP Engagement activities
- Responsibilities include:
· Assist in the continued evolution and development of a hub-based Finance specialist knowledge centre accessible to the entire GSK organisation
· Ensuring customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner
· Ensuring payment requests are raised within the approved timelines and TOVs are tracked and reported accurately in finance systems.
· Monitoring service parameters including deliverables, timelines, quality and cost.
· Ensuring delivery of services according to agreed standards.
Assisting in the review and continuous improvement of services to meet business and customer needs x
- Pharma Industry experience
- Finance process (e.g. accounts payable or receivable) experience
- Working knowledge of HCP transparency and disclosure reporting
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of R&D clinical development and/or medical affairs
- Technical support specialists experience
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders across multiple functions and geographies to deliver a consistent approach.
- Self-motivated; works as part of a highly matrixed global team.