Who we are?
The Vaccines Medical Information team is a Global Medical Affairs group that is positioned within the Medical Information Center of Excellence (CoE) department dedicated to support the implementation of external medical engagement with healthcare professionals and patients. We thrive to ensure the review and approval of quality and timely promotional and non-promotional content to GSK local operating companies around the world. Our operational conduct is passionately guided by the voice of our internal and external customers.
What are we looking for?
The Vaccines Medical Information team is currently looking for an ABPI code signatory, who will drive the critical role of reviewing promotional and non-promotional material in complete compliance with the GSK’s Code of Practice and the ABPI code.
- Main ResponsibilitiesProvide high-level scientific advisory support for claims/material development, ensuring medical accuracy of scientific content, and compliance with GSK’s Code of Practice and the ABPI code.
- Accurately report the quality-check findings for each reviewed material through internal quality tracking systems.
- Provide scientific direction and consult during the early steps of content creation to circumvent caveats and accelerate the internal copy approval process.
- Advocate code compliance across the Vaccines organization through strategic partnership and effective cross-functional communication with Commercial and Medical Affairs stakeholders.
- Build relationship with content owners, review and approval stakeholders by exchanging value and trust to ensure effective communication around the copy approval standards.
- The candidateA UK-registered Medical Doctor or pharmacist or a candidate who obtained their degree from a university located in one of the member countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Previous industry experience in quality, Commercial or Medical Affairs observing the ABPI code compliance
- Background in vaccines, immunology or infectious diseases either through training or post-graduate education would be a plus
- A fair understanding of the drug development process and vaccine clinical trial design, statistics and findings.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written, capable of effective, cross-functional communication within matrix, fast-paced, multi-cultural organizations.
- Collaborative, creative, goal-driven, customer focused, organized and solution-oriented mindset, with high sense of urgency to meet critical deadlines.