3 months initially
Brentford – Mostly on site, Some hybrid working possible but only where the role permits
£18.83 per hour PAYE
Are you looking for an interim administrative support role that enhances your coordination experience and allows you to support executive senior leadership in a global environment? If so, this Administration Assistant role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
This is a challenging and interesting role which interacts internally at all levels of the organisation and externally. Duties are varied on a daily basis, working in a fast paced environment. The smooth and professional running of the CFO office is essential and is achieved with forward thinking and planning, having efficient systems in place to deal with administrative tasks, and being able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
To provide highly efficient and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the office of the CFO (Senior Executive Assistant (SEA) & Chief of Staff (CoS) as prepare for the transition of CFO’s, interfacing both internally and externally, using administrative experience and abilities in a range of support activities, working in a busy environment.
· Support with the arrangements for the on-boarding and arrival of in-coming CFO, assisting with collation of required materials and system set-up.
· Provide comprehensive administrative support to the SEA and CoS in effectively and professionally co-ordinating and prioritising detailed diary management, diverse schedules, and key administration tasks, including processing expenses.
· Assisting in the scheduling of a range of meetings and appointments, ensuring achievement of good time management of complex CFO diaries across multiple time zones.
· Support in the preparation of necessary materials, logistics in advance of regular key meetings, including Quarterly Results, FLT meetings and events, external engagements.
· Support in the organising of comprehensive meetings (visitors, IT, AV, catering, room bookings etc), and events whilst adhering to the meetings policies, collaborating closely with support functions and internal/external parties.
· Assist with complex UK and international travel arrangements including preparation of detailed itineraries and collation of documentation. The processing of necessary visa applications and ensure travel vaccination guidelines are met.
· Working closely with FLT and GLT assistants for diary/date checks and update of contact records and organisation charts.
· Assistant with incoming and outgoing correspondence to the CFO office in a proactive and timely manner.
· Proactively assist the SEA and CoS in the management of a high-volume workload and deadlines, to ensure and maintain consistency and a high standard
Key Competencies / Ways of Working
· Have strong organisational skills with attention to detail, able to prioritise.
· Be competent in various company systems to complete expenses and where needed raise purchase orders in CERPS/Fiori, update holiday and absences.
· Internal focus – if possible (but not a necessity) have knowledge and interest in the finance business and divisions.
· External focus – an awareness/understanding of the external finance business landscape, would be helpful but not essential.
· Proactive thinking – anticipating the CFO office needs and requirements, able to work at pace and manage complexity.
· Profile – awareness of the confidential nature of the role if corresponding with high profile internal and external partners.
· Experience of supporting managers and working in a team environment.
· Experience of interacting with senior management and external executives.
· Recognised qualifications in administration and software package usage (Word processing, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets and Databases).
· Competent in company systems (CERPS, Fiori, Workday, Groundspan etc).
· Strong organisational and administration skills.
· Ability to prioritise workload, working with tight deadlines whilst maintaining an excellent eye for detail.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Comfortable in collaborating with all levels of the organisation, with high level of awareness of interdepartmental relationships.