Brand Manager (Content Creation)
Brentford (Hybrid Working)
£600-£855p/d Max via Umbrella
A passionate marketeer, in this role, the UK Brand Manager will be a key member of the market team and will be responsible for developing and executing customer focused content. A role that will span across products in the ViiV portfolio, joining the UK during an exciting period where there is a focus on excellence in execution, content creation will be driven through an understanding of the brand strategies, the UK environment, and what matters most to customers. Content and campaigns will be build using tailored global, and local, content to ensure that the needs of customers (and people living with HIV) are met.
The individual must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and will work collaboratively to deliver and optimise content. The Brand Manager will be a core member of the Brand Execution team and will partner closely with cross-functional colleagues both in the UK, as well as above country, to define and execute the plan.
· Take responsibility to plan and execute strong marketing plans,
· Ownership of materials and processes;
· Challenge and shape the marketing mix and key levers for the UK
· Collaborate with individuals across the brand team, including Market Access, Commercial, Policy, Medical and In-Field teams to understand national and local requirements and build / refine plans accordingly.
· Regularly review performance of campaigns to continually improve and course correct where necessary
· Represent the UK at the Above Country networks. Build strong relationships as part of this including managing the interplay as needed between the Global Marketing requirements and Above Country Marketing requirements
· Pharmaceutical marketing experience
· Understanding of the pharma industry regulations (APBI)
· Experience with creating digital content – specifically websites and emails
· Ability to work with metrics and KPIs to evaluate and optimise the performance of channels & campaigns
· Experience in implementing multi-channel plans and campaigns for a brand, including all core digital channels
· Results-orientated with a sense of urgency and customer focus, resilient when overcoming obstacles.
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills - ability to drive results in ambiguous and challenging situations
· Able to influence without authority both with peers and senior leaders in the business.