Role Title: Administrator
Duration: 6 months
Location: Barnard Castle
Rate: £ 13.00 per hour PAYE
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc, although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
· Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
· Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
Role purpose / summary
Provides OQ area with cGMP compliant batch documentation, maintenance, administration and archiving support.
· Follow local procedures and GSOPs.
Support OQ related activities through:
· Documentation preparation.
· VQD controlled issue and reconciliation
· Collation of batch documentation packs to be supplied to 3rd parties
· Perform archiving activity for OQ function
· Support the Quality coordinators with product release activity
Support GMP Audits.
· Identify and support the implementation of improvement activity
· Gather batch records to send to customer
· Work on own initiative
· Quality mindset / good attention to detail
· General admin task
· Good communication
· Own initiative
· Quality mindset/attention to detail
· Follow procedures
Nice to have skills
- Quality management system creating producers
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?