Content Manager – Respiratory
Brentford (Hybrid Working)
£470p/d Max via Umbrella
Are you looking for a role where you can bring your passion for science into a core marketing brand team role? Brilliant at developing impactful content that, via a range of promotional channels, drives healthcare professional mind shifts and behaviour change? Then this is the role for you?
Are you curious and proactive, able to search for external industry and NHS trends and initiatives that could positively fit with the narrative of a market leading, growing respiratory medicine?
In this role, you will own the end-to-end content development process, ensuring that world-class content is shaped by internal and external stakeholders, to deliver highly engaging and compelling narratives for execution at a National level.
· Foster brilliant external relationships with internal stakeholders and external experts to shape the respiratory medicine’s content strategy and execution
· Embrace omnichannel, data-driven marketing customer experience principles, in content creation, tailoring content for certain customer segments where appropriate
· Optimise core hooks to create interest in the latest data e.g. World COPD Day / Health inequalities etc
· Understand the time challenges our NHS customers are under and develop engaging and interactive content of various durations and formats
· Develop and implement a measure of content effectiveness to be able to quantifiably measure improvement in content over time
· Proactively manage content lifecycle, refreshing content on a regular basis
· Manage relationships and content of GSKs third party partners
· Consistently establish timelines and manage projects to those timelines
· Assist in development of strategies and message development
Champion being ‘Accountable for Impact’, developing an industry leading partnership with Medical Affairs in order to find opportunities to simplify the content development process
· Continuously seek innovative ideas to enhance the content development, review and approval process through consistent curiosity and striving to improve where opportunities exist
· Experienced with applying the ABPI code of practice to pharmaceutical promotional materials, governance and standard operating practices in a pharma LOC environment
· Track record of partnering closely with Medical Affairs to ensure a governance framework that is both pragmatic, yet safe for to operate at significant scale
· Promomats (Content Lab) and Powerpoint expert
· Experience of effective communications with primary care healthcare professionals
· Proven track record of delivering of innovative data-driven omnichannel campaigns that take customers on a journey to achieve brand objectives
· Strong knowledge of and experience in brand marketing, including campaign development and digital execution
· Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a matrix team environment (i.e. Copy Approval Team, brand marketing, sales, training, medical, insights, etc.)
· Strong customer and patient orientations and focus
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to problem solve with limited information
· Strong project management and demonstrated analytical skills
· Ability to navigate internal processes, manage multiple priorities, and keep projects on track to meet deadlines
· Operates at pace with agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
· Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
· Knowledge of the COPD therapy area
· Familiarity with NHS structure
We are a global biopharma company with a purpose to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together.We aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people over the next 10 years. Our bold ambitions for patients are reflected in new commitments to growth and a step-change in performance.
We prioritise innovation in vaccines and specialty medicines, maximising the increasing opportunities to prevent and treat disease. At the heart of this is our R&D focus on the science of the immune system, human genetics and advanced technologies, and our world-leading capabilities in vaccines and medicines development. We will focus on four therapeutic areas: infectious diseases, HIV, oncology, and immunology.
We are a company where outstanding people can thrive. GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust. These are at the heart of everything we do.