Brentford (Hybrid Working)
The Meetings CoE supports many different types of external engagement, with responsibility for the systems, processes and capabilities around meeting planning and delivery. The team partners with the Commercial and Medical teams to maximise UK Commercial’s external engagement effectiveness, whilst delivering the engagements in the right way. This includes upholding high governance standards and integrating the power of digital technologies into our way of working to continually evolve the engagement experience.
The role requires someone that is used to managing high volume of administrative tasks in a variety of different systems. It is expected that the person will be able to act autonomously and be highly accountable for delivery of their tasks.
Use of Microsoft systems is a must and confidence using excel is required.
The key systems and software used are:
· Veeva Events Management – for meetings administration – prior knowledge of this system is not essential
· Payce – for Healthcare contracting and payments - prior knowledge of this system is not essential
· SAP/Cerps – for supplier management
· Ariba – for Purchase order creation and management
· Microsoft – specifically excel
· Adobe – for invoice management
· Complete administrative tasks relating to the current meetings operating systems - Veeva Events Management (VEM) and Payce:
o Maintaining External Expert VEM database – attention to detail is critical
o Managing user lists for VEM and Payce
· Act as liaison with Payce team to resolve any issues as they arise
Payments and Transfers of Value (TOV)
· Manage end to end process for payments to Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) & Healthcare Organisations (HCOs) (including sponsorship, grants and donations, Patient Advocacy groups and HCP ongoing engagements)
o Supplier management in SAP/Cerps
§ Maintain address, banking details, other supplier information
o Golden ID management SAP/Cerps
§ Manage Healthcare professional and Healthcare organisation data – name, address, email
o Maintaining PO tracker in excel
o Obtaining contracts and invoices from Veeva Events Management
o Raise Purchase Orders in Ariba guided buying
§ Contract checking prior to PO creation
§ Manage contract storage for purposes
o Liaison with central finance team to ensure invoices paid in a timely manner
o Resolve invoice/payment queries as they arise
o Liaise with business owners
· Manage weekly data uploads from Payce into Cerps
· Manage adhoc data uploads relating to meetings - HCP expenses, accommodation
Broader team responsibilities
· Provide support the wider team as required.
· Work with the team to review processes, streamline and automate.
· Support the broader team to oversee other processes and operations as needed.
Support Finance director with monthly payment management monitoring and queries
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Confidence and aptitude with Microsoft systems – particularly excel.
- Able to maintain trackers
- Able to copy information
- Self starter – able to manage own work load with autonomy
- Experience of raising purchase orders and managing invoices relating to the purchase orders
- Ability to use a variety of systems and learn these quickly
- Attention to detail