Brentford (Hybrid Working)
Are you a proactive and ambitious team member with a passion for problem solving? Do you want to work closely with senior stakeholders to support business-critical functions? If so, this Administrative Assistant position could be of interest.
As part of our administrative staff, you will provide end to end delivery of programs and projects. The role will require independent judgment and discretion and will often require the incumbent to create processes and identify improvement areas.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
· Efficiently handle calendar management and schedule meetings in various geographies and time zones. Capability to assist with meeting set-up details and technology (Teams/WebEx, A/V, connectivity, projection, technical assistance)
· Assist with coordination of ad-hoc global administrative-related tasks, departmental events (e.g. Face to Face team meeting arrangement, data management & events)
· Book domestic and international travel, adhering to policies and guidelines (secure air, rail, hotel, and cars as needed)
· Triage and process multiple tasks such as invoice submission, matter information archiving and retrieval, document creation, etc.
· Manage a high-volume workload proactively to a consistently high standard, by setting priorities, objectives, and target dates
· Practice continued development by participating in educational opportunities and projects
· Accomplish organisational goals by accepting ownership for projects and tasks at hand while exploring opportunities to add value
· Work together with and contribute to Operations functions/meetings and team initiatives
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
· Expert in a broad range of computer skills necessary to support an in-house team, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams, Webex, and the capacity to learn new software in a timely manner
· Understands the needs of all relevant internal business clients and external contacts for stakeholders and can work with them in a professional, service-oriented way
· Team player with the ability to collaborate with various departments globally and gain the confidence and cooperation of peers
· Demonstrates flexibility to adjust to the ever-changing needs of the position, working with people at all levels, internal and external, with adaptability to working styles
· Practices strategic thinking and problem solving in high pressure situations using a high degree of initiative and foresight
· Shows a high degree of accountability and integrity when dealing with confidential matters
· Adopts a highly flexible approach to work and can manage competing priorities and diverse routines of stakeholders while remaining resilient and calm