Admin Support and Archiving Assistant
Contract Until end June 2023
My Client is looking for an experienced Filing assistant, to help with day-to-day filing and archiving of files.
This person will need to be good with IT and ideally have some experience in Regulatory affairs.
- Coordination of Regulatory administrative activities driving compliance with regulatory requirements in the UK and Irish LOC
- Coordinate provision of administrative Documentation required to support obtaining and maintaining licences for EU and other markets
- Archiving and filing of key correspondence
- Manage local regulatory administrative requirements, including those required for tracking and compliance purposes.
- Coordinate provision of administrative Documentation required to support obtaining and maintaining licences for EU and other markets where the LOC is the Marketing authorisation holder (Coordinate signatures, process, scan, sign etc.)
- Archiving Agency Correspondence using electronic systems.
- Archiving historical records currently held in paper format.
- Management of Correspondence and Tracking Mailboxes and correspondence and escalation of queries when necessary.
- Administrative Support to Regulatory Executives on specific submission activities
· Demonstrated good attention to detail, accurate and thorough.
· Good organisational and planning skills
· Good team-working skills. Works co-operatively with others in order to achieve shared goals.
· Experience with IT systems and databases
· Flexible and responsible to new ideas and ways of working.
· Provides proposals for the resolution of straightforward issues.
· Effective and proactive communicator and good interpersonal skills.
· Able to communicate clearly in both written and spoken form, sharing information with others
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV