Agile Brand Lead
Brentford / remote
We are looking for a dynamic Agile Brand Lead, to strive to engage and inspire others about adopting a ‘customer centric’ approach to marketing. This includes delivering value to our customers by ensuring that (patients) and customers’ needs are met and that all of our marketing activities are aligned to their needs.
This is an important role within our critical respiratory franchise, working specifically on one of the largest medicines within the UK Pharma company where there are significant performance ambitions requiring us to be accountable for impact, ambitious for patients and always do the right thing.
Could you be suitable for this role?
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
In this role you will:
Be the agile brand team lead who brings the voice of the customer, alongside data and insights in order to create marketing deliverables that create value.
• Leads the Core Omnichannel Team and sets ambitious and clear user journey vision for the brand. Ensures user journeys are highly visible, and align to the brand strategy and business objectives
• Balances conflicting needs of the core team, business and customers in terms of scope, budget and time weighing the priorities according to the needs of the various stakeholders
• Voice of the customer - through close collaboration with commercial operations & medical colleagues, you will bring a deep understanding of the customer in my market. You will use this knowledge to uncover insight, develop more focused ‘omni-channel’ plans to create value. You will proactively share my local insights with relevant GSK stakeholders including the Global team.
• Be the Agile ‘Brand Team Lead’ – prioritises the day to day work of the team based on targets and KPIs and adopt an agile approach through leading/empowering a multi-functional team to orchestrate personalised customer experiences using the latest tech, that meets evolving customer needs & preferences. Aligns with other Agile Brand leads to ensure interfaces to other brands and common KPIs are maintained, allowing for customer-centric approach
• Combine data & insight with data & analytics to continuously identify opportunities to improve customer engagement and bring brand, market and industry knowledge to guide user journeys. Apply an agile test, learn and iterate approach to bring fast & improved campaigns to market
• Oversees the development of user journeys throughout it’s lifecycle through meticulous planning, refinement and review and defined, implements and tracks user journey metrics
• Collaborate with all stakeholders (global/local, core team, wider organisation including sales force) and hold regular check-ins with key stakeholders
• Do the right thing and ensure all customer experience user journeys and associated activities follows the requirements set out within our internal and external operating frame works including the GSK Code & ABPI code
We are specifically looking for individuals who are data-driven marketeers and have the following experience and strengths:
• Are ambitious for patients and customers; and have the data and insight to present this voice on the multi-functional team
• Curious about the external environment as well as GSK and adapt a continuous learning approach to growing myself & others around me
• Bring entrepreneurial mindset; willing to test & learn to drive continuous improvement
• Leverage & deploy data, digital/tech tools to help make better decisions & stay relevant
• Set and track KPIs and am accountable for impact
• Act with integrity and care. I do the right thing
· Strong Marketing experience
· Ideally Omni Channel experience
· Agile expert
· Ideally Pharma or Healthcare experience
· Stakeholder management
· Strong negotiation and leadership skills
· Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
· Must be a strong collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
If you feel you would be suitable for the role, please send in your CV