Rate: Standard – 12.63ph
2 shift premium – 13.07ph
The Dispensary technician has the responsibility to carry out collation and dispensing of materials for the manufacturing areas on site. All movements must be completed with the correct manual handling equipment and following all associated procedures to provide the necessary level of customer service.
- Ensure the dispensary facility is effectively run, meeting all of the required GMP and regulatory standards (including strip and sealing, general housekeeping, filter changes, daily supporting checks – red beacons, HVAC etc) .
- The safe loading, unloading, collating, dispensing and stowage of materials including completing all of the required system transactions.
- Collating and packing of internal customer orders, including the dispensing of material to meet the required quantities for each order.
- Safe use of all manual handling equipment that individual technicians are licensed to operate.
- Ensure that all SOPs are followed in full and report any quality / safety related issues.
- Stand in for Lead Technician as required.
- Ensure SAP and CDISY transactions are completed as per ALCOA principals.
- Complete the required stock checks to maintain inventory control.
- Support Warehouse activities as training allows.
- Ensure the dispensary area is cleaned as per SOP and GMP requirements.
Full training will be provided however, ideally you should have:
- A background within a Warehouse / similar environment
- The ability to be trained and subsequent safe operation of all appropriate manual handling equipment.
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Legible handwriting, basic math and English skills
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV