Job description Posted 21 October 2022
Junior Communications Manager
Stevenage - 3 days pw (or Brentford, Ware, Harlow)
£275 per day via approved umbrella
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in complex environments with competing priorities.
- Extensive experience of producing content, copywriting and social media
- Experience of engaging with stakeholder inc. senior leaders to extract information and translating into engaging narratives.
What will you be doing?
- Contribution to and implementation of a Communications Strategy and Plan.
- Engagement and consultation with key stakeholders to understand their communication requirements.
- Analysis of employee and stakeholder engagement with our content.
- Manage content for business facing SharePoint and SharePoint administration.
- Content development, including presentations, case studies and articles.
- Supporting internal communications, such as setting up staff briefings, creating staff bulletins.
- Creating and collecting compelling case studies that demonstrates transformation impact.
- Working with the team to deliver campaigns that promote accomplishments and progress.
- Proactively coming up with ideas and contributing to outcomes.