Brentford (3-4 days p/w on site)
The role exists to provide full PA / Executive Secretarial support to SVP, International and SVP, Global Commercial Strategy at ViiV Healthcare.
This is a challenging and interesting role which interacts internally at all levels of the organisation Duties are varied on a daily basis in a dynamic team focused on the ViiV mission to leave no person with HIV behind. The smooth and professional running of this office is vital and is achieved with forward thinking and planning, having efficient systems in place to deal with administrative tasks, and being able to work with your own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Full diary management and co-ordination of schedules, including external commitments and extensive travel (travel for SVP, International Region in particular).
• To proactively organise key internal and external meetings as required
• To work closely with the rest of the ViiV Executive Assistant team to ensure the smooth and efficient running across the team with forward planning where possible.
• Support long term projects as well as daily tasks
• To work closely with Chief of Staffs for both SVPs around priorities and functional calendars
• To live and bring alive the ViiV Culture Ambitious for Patients, Accountable for Impact and do the right thing
• Due to nature of work, high level of confidentiality and discretion may be required
• Organisational and cultural awareness
• Professional communication and influencing required with all levels of the organisation and with an external network
• Ability to balance basic admin needs with awareness of complex issues and projects
• Demonstrated ability to build good business knowledge, ViiV/GSK business knowledge preferred
• Using discretion to perform duties at short notice
• Experience of operating as a senior secretarial / PA within a large complex organization
• Highly experienced in 1:1 working at a senior PA level
• Excellent communication skills
• Creative solution orientated approach and positive attitude to complex situations
• Excellent MS Office and IT skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven credibility, Strong communication, organisation and administrative skills
• Demonstrated initiative and forward planning skills
• Strong Team player
• Accountable for Impact – Takes ownership and accountability to deliver and supports other to succeed. Has proven ability to consistently deliver to agreed timescales
• Ambitious for patients – excellent prioritisation to focus on what matters and to deliver it, seeks new ways to be more effective
• Do the right thing – always acts with integrity and care for others