Communications & Engagement Lead
£525p/d via Umbrella
Brentford (Remote Working)
• The Director, Communications & Engagement works with the Biostatistics Leadership Biostats Leadership Team, key Capacity Projects and Initiative (CPI) Leads, and a broad range of stakeholders to ensure impactful communications that are timely, focussed and targeted to the right audiences are conveyed to embed new ways of working and new processes are fully understood and effectively implemented.
• Work with Biostats Leadership Team, key CPI Leads and a broad range of stakeholders to ensure new ways of working and processes are fully understood and effectively implemented.
• Have strong critical thinking and who can help ensure content provided by our change and capability initiatives land with the right impact and engender changes in mindset, behaviour and actions in our organization
• Use air traffic control intelligence data from internal sources and external initiatives to identify and highlight drivers of change and drive communication and engagement focused on new ways of working and process improvements.
• Work Biostats Leadership Team and key CPI Leads to create and/or influence plans and content for effective communication and engagement across Biostats organisation.
• Ensure that any feedback or findings from Town Halls, Focus Groups, Surveys, Audits, and Change Agent dialogues are analysed for root cause and that fit for purpose, realistic, clear, and timely communications and engagements are created and implemented.
• Partner with counterparts within the clinical landscape (in Development and R&D) to ensure a transversal aligned and consistent approach to communications and engagement strategy
• Bachelors’ Degree in Scientific or related discipline.
• A broad understanding of scientific/ pharmaceutical/ vaccines industry research and development
• Significant experience in designing and implementing communication and engagement strategies and programs related to ways of working and process change in a regulated environment, including:
o Communication analysis
o Demographic analysis
o Understanding of modern communication methods and styles
o Ability to craft messaging for a global audience
• Masters Degree in Strategic Communications.
• Ability to interact and influence with key internal and external stakeholders in a matrix environment