Senior Fleet Manager
Until end March 2023
£586.12 via approved UMB
Brentford / Remote
We are looking for a Senior Fleet Manager who will be accountable for all sourcing and contract management across their assigned mid-sized category.
This will include the development and implementation of category strategies; the contracting for master/service/product agreements within the categories; the management of supplier relationships that fall outside of the enterprise SRM structure for these categories; and for ensuring the suppliers key to their category(ies) commit to deliver GSK’s performance/quality/financial requirements.
- Manages one or two categories/commodities, complex sourcing and category management role in GSK
- Key role in Strategy Development – Procurement, Business and Operational
- Ensures strategy aligns with GSK sustainability roadmap
- Contract planning, negotiation, execution, interpretation and maintenance; manages / monitors ongoing negotiations with 3rd parties
- Champions the sourcing group management process and policies across functions and links these to GSK's strategic direction
- Knows and utilises complex business processes in all GSK supplier transactions, including all risk/regulatory/compliance requirements
- Implements and supports procurement strategies to maximise supplier leverage
- Significant external supplier knowledge
- Relevant experience in procurement including specific International and/or deep category knowledge.
- Proven negotiations and contract management skills
- Fleet Procurement / Corporate Fleet
- English proficiency (written and oral), other language will be a plus
- Leadership/communication skills
- Develop strategy for the procurement of Fleet designed to ensure high quality of services and ensure GSK’s competitive position
- Contracting experience required, including a thorough understanding of contracting fundamentals and experience with contract planning, negotiation, execution, interpretation and maintenance
- Generate value in terms of quality, delivery, and cost; contribute significantly to organization’s goals and objectives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to deploy strategies globally/regionally (specifically influencing Policy, Operations and Sustainability strategy), facilitated by robust implementation and transition plans
- Experience delivering quality, compliant, timely, well-specified agreements to generate a clear return on investment for GSK.
- Understands strategic cost management principles for category including lease vs buy, outsource / insource and ability to manage complex international pipeline.
- Market knowledge of supplier capabilities (current and future) is required to acquire and maintain competitive advantage.
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your most up to date CV