Communications / Digital Manager
Contract: 4.5 Months Contract possible extension
Pay: 459.29 per day (Umbrella inside IR35)
Location: Brentford / hybrid role
• Act as a support for the Global Media Lead, to drive forward the focus on paid media across various functions and level of the business. This would include the evaluation of data to:
o Drive paid media integration into the customer experience for our brands
o Optimise media investment and annual budget to drive timely and effective implementation of media objectives
o Apply enhanced media techniques to generate improved business outcomes
• Working with our partner agencies to manage and oversee the delivery of digital strategies across a variety of business area including campaign plans, optimisations and reporting
• Ensure quality outputs are delivered to internal stakeholders by providing constructive feedback on strategy, campaign plans, and results
• Working on multiple projects at once in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Developing processes, trainings and WoW and communicating these to relevant stakeholders, including the Paid Media Guidelines.
• Drive the agenda setting, running and attendance of the various internal and external stakeholder meetings with the Global Media Lead.
• Provide stewardship and project management support for the LOC VHC web project.
• Feed into the global business planning process with both brand and communications to set out paid media ambition.
• Engaging stakeholders behind the value of paid media and challenge to deliver effective execution
• Keep up to date with external paid media trends and bring in thought starters for new method of innovation.
• Manage and track budgets and raise POs.
• Strong knowledge of digital media (PPC, SEO, Display, social) including terminology and some exposure to the wider marketing mix
• Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including senior management
• Understanding and experience with agency management
• Able to demonstrate the ability to translate insights into actionable media approaches
• Proven success collaborating across multiple teams/disciplines
• Proven high-level of personal accountability, proactivity, and integrity to achieve business objectives
• Breadth of knowledge around HIV / AIDS and market trends