IT Sox Audit Consultant
Contract: 5 Month Contract possible extension
Pay: £576.52 per day (Umbrella inside IR35)
This role is an exciting opportunity within GSK Governance Risk and Compliance organisation who provide management testing over ITGC Controls for SOx.
This role reports to the GRC SOX Senior Manager.
The successful candidate will have strong IT audit skills, leadership skills with a hands on approach to testing and control design.
Working within the Tech Security & Risk function the role will perform and support testing of IT General Controls and Automated Controls for in scope systems to support the SOX Testing strategy. The role will work closely with application owners to test controls and if required remediate and maintain compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. The candidate would ideally have Big 4 experience.
· IT Audit experience is key, CISA/CRISC qualifications are preferred.
· The Certified Information Systems Auditor
· Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
· Audit IT general controls most critical
· SOX exp/ IT audit
· Testing Internal audit/ GRC/ Sox testing
· 5 years plus experience in a similar role