GSK Worthing Site
Rate: £12.74 / 24/07 Shift Pay Rate: £16.98 Via PAYE
12 month initial contract
Shift work: 4 on 4 off / first 2 days are days other 2 days are nights (12.2 hours per shift) (42.25 per week ) / start time for day shift 6:45AM – 7PM / night shifts 6:45PM – 7AM – then 4 days off
- To operate as member of the Primary Technician team in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures relevant to the process. Ensure that planned output from the performed tasks is delivered in a quality manner.
- To carry out production activities by following the appropriate procedures and GMP standard
- To ensure all products are produced to the required specification and time frame
- To ensure all relevant GSK, policies, procedures are known, followed and applied as required including:
- GMP standards are always followed when on site.
- All Site safety requirements are followed at all times when on site
- Correct PPE is worn as required
- This position will require a methodical approach and would suit applicants who are capable of organising their workload and working without supervision.
- In addition, excellent attention to detail is essential, especially with regards to completing and checking documentation.
- A willingness and flexibility to learn and adapt to the new processes and ways of working is also paramount, as is a good working knowledge of GMP.
- There is manual handling up to 25kg lifting and moving requirements involved in the role.